Tuesday 29 November 2011

Diary Entry Week 9


This week I began the planning stage of my Music Magazine. I started by completing a proposal - which outlines several important aspects and elements of my magazine that I must take into consideration, such as the target audience, the style of the magazine, and the financial elements (price, subscriptions, etc.).

I also created a mood-board, which will help me generate ideas for my own magazine. The mood-board includes pictures of different aspects of music magazines as well as music itself. The mood-board contains images of famous bands and solo artists specifically for the genres my magazine will be covering, popular gigs and festivals as well as possible equipment and props sometimes used in a photo-shoots to help me plan my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment