Tuesday 8 November 2011

Diary Entry Week 6

I have completed my preliminary task - which consisted of designing a magazine front cover and contents page. We were to begin by planning the front cover and contents by sketching it on pieces of A4 paper. Once this was completed we then went out to take photos for our covers. We then uploaded them onto the computer and imported them into Photoshop. I originally had problems, because I had never used Photoshop before and was getting used to the tools. But based on my skills with other graphics editors, I eventually got used to the program and began inputting my draft onto the computer.
I also completed an analysis of three front covers, three contents pages and two double page spreads. I analysed the individual features that make up these parts of a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment