Tuesday 27 March 2012

Diary Entry Week 21


This week I have been going back over my magazine to make sure there are no errors I have missed to ensure that there is no way of me being able to drop marks. I found that the best way to do this would be able to get a fresh set of eyes to look at my magazine. I had them highlight any spelling, grammatical and any other errors that they could see. Once they had done this I realised there were some key issues with my magazine that I had not notice before hand. Fortunately they were all reasonably simple to correct. Once I had done this I printed out my work again and showed my final piece to a focus group of my target audience. I received all positives from the group which was a key indicator that my magazine was finally done and would be ready to be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment