Tuesday 3 January 2012

Diary Entry Week 12


Over the last 3 days I produced a Sell Lines/Contents Page ideas document. It contains examples of sell lines on leading music magazines, and their contents pages.

These examples helped provide me with ideas for my own Sell Line - text ideas, design (font style, size, etc.). I then went on to find ideas for my own contents page. After looking at other examples, I produced a list of different possible categories to put inside my own contents page.

I also decided that I was not entirely satisfied with the first masthead I created. I felt that it wouldn't stand out as much as I would like it to, so I have begun to work on a second version, which I will post on my blog, with screenshots of different stages of it being created.

No comments:

Post a Comment